[pct-l] The Illustrious Reinhold Metzger

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 17:22:44 CDT 2009

While I stand by the sentiment of my original post (albeit with Reinhold Metzger on a slightly shorter pedestal), I'm chagrined to admit that my addled brain wrongly concluded that the famous European climber Reinhold Messner somehow turned distance hiker.  Please note corrected post...

Dear Reinhold Metzger,  In my book you are Hiking Royalty and are afforded  much more leeway than mere mortals.  Frankly I'm starstruck that you post on this forum.
Sincerely, Linsey Budden, SOBO hopeful (42, long hair, long legs, still hot)