[pct-l] Just going to put this out there for Metzger to consider

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 4 14:42:16 CDT 2009

Once again, Donna Saufley's graciousness wins the day.  She is the gift that keeps giving.

[pct-l] Just going to put this out there for Metzger to consider
Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon May 4 10:16:43 CDT 2009

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] Just going to put this out there for Metzger to consider
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] Just going to put this out there for Metzger to consider
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
..... As to Reinhold, I put this out there for ALL to consider.  We are a diverse
group in many, many ways on the social, economic, and generational scales.
Views, attitudes, and political leanings range the spectrum.  Risking the
folly of stereotyping, the young and the diversity/sensitivity-trained .....