[pct-l] passport card

jimniedbalski at aol.com jimniedbalski at aol.com
Mon May 4 10:48:08 CDT 2009

I don't remember how much less the passport card is than the passport (I got both - you get a better deal on the card if you get both), and the card is valid for land and sea travel - not air - to the US, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean and Bermuda. The card does not list?any restrictions regarding how far you travel within those countries if you use the card. It's credit-card size, so it's smaller than a passport. But a passport?will cover all your travels, whether by boat, car or plane.?