[pct-l] How to get from White Pass to Cascade Locks for a sectionhike?

Dave and Cindy hikeon at surewest.net
Sun May 3 22:19:15 CDT 2009

The Greyhound goes right past Snoqualmie also and we wanted to stop at the
pass.  We decided to look into the Airporter that actually went straight
through to Seattle.  We rode the airporter and asked the driver as a favor
if she would make a short stop at the pass for us.  First of all it was a
nice small transporter rather than the Greyhound and second of all the
driver was very accommodating and did not mind the stop after she heard our
thru hiker story!!
We gave her a nice tip and were so glad to have the special attention that
is so much needed when you don't have a vehicle.
Tarzan