[pct-l] Just going to put this out there for Metzger to consider

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 19:38:51 CDT 2009

Learn things like where a current massive fire is blocking the trail, who might be selflessly giving rides to the border, where and how someone died on the trail a couple years ago, etc.

Beyond that question, i don't really follow your reply to my post.  My point was that drivel is drowning out what could be real talk about the trail.

I hope you meet the two people on the trail you're hoping to, and the rest of civilization stays away from you as you wish.

mark v