[pct-l] Sex Instructer

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 3 19:22:12 CDT 2009

I don't really know and could be way off here, but I would like to think that the persons involved in the display of poor taste and inappropriate comments, have by now, gotten the message.  Any further discussion will only heighten their defensiveness and result in the further exchange of insults and hurt feelings.  Therefore, in all humility and respect, I offer the suggestion that we move on down the trail and leave this discussion.  Hay, I have an idea!  Does anyone out there want to talk about hiking?

Shepherd