[pct-l] PCT KO Free Lessons

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun May 3 04:32:32 CDT 2009

Unsupported JMT wrote:?Actually Switchback, the logo on the baseball hat said....."SEX INSTRUCTOR....First Lesson Free".?
I am a firm believer in sharing our vast experience and knowledge with those less experienced and knowledgeable.? It is the right thing to do....don't you agree??
?
BTW....the free lessons are intended only for the young, innocent, inexperienced members of the opposite sex who would benefit the most from those free lessons, so there is no need for you and AsABat to apply for free lessons.? Besides, I am backlogged for six month with applications for free lessons.?
Switchback replies: Now that you have told us about your dreams and fantasies out on the trail, how about waking up to reality.? Now I know why?you do not have any bear problems on the trail.? I always wondered why they run from you.??
?