[pct-l] Free Lessons

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun May 3 04:06:04 CDT 2009

 To comply with with Brick's request to keep it  "G"  rated and avoid
the appearance of flaming I have deleted Postholer's
offensive four letter word and reply in a sympathetic manner.

Yes Postholer, I understand your occasional frustrated outbursts now
that I understand your short comings.
It must be very frustrating for you to go through life feeling that
mother nature has shortened you in some way.
Just remember, its primary function is reproduction and as long as your
shortcoming has not affected its primary function your short coming is
inconsequential.

JMT Reinhold
Your sympathetic trail companion

Postholer wrote:
Hey Reinhold, it must be a real burden to go through life with a tiny
little XXXX.