[pct-l] sublite

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Sun May 3 00:06:01 CDT 2009

The easiest way to fix this issue is to seam seal the tent with a mix of
mineral spirits and silicone -- and when finished, use the leftover
silicone-mineral spirit mix and a 1"foam brush to paint vertical and
horizontal lines across the entire floor of the tent. You'll end up with a
nice rubbery pattern that keeps the sleeping bag from sliding around.

Julian