[pct-l] Superfeet? (foot related but somewhat OT)

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Sat May 2 22:25:17 CDT 2009

I have two herniated discs in my lower back which flare up frequently.
I do pretty well in proper footwear (such as my NB hiking shoes).
My boss has laid down the law and is requiring me to wear dress shoes to
work. After two weeks of this my back is killing me and I have to
heavily medicate to get through the workday.
Today a salesperson at Sports Chalet persuaded me to give Superfeet
insoles a try (they are kinda expensive!)
Has anyone had any experience with these, positive or negative?  I
bought the "black" beccause they claim to be the best ones to use with
dress shoes.
Marion