[pct-l] Entry to Canada permit

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat May 2 17:02:53 CDT 2009

I believe the absolute, final, positively,  certainly deadline is 1 June
2009; after that you must have a Passport or  Passport Card to get back into
the US. The deadline for converting your tv to  digital may or may not come
in June.
    The postponement of the original Passport  deadline, last year, was
caused by a backlog of hundreds of thousands of people  trying to get a
Passport or P Card. I got mine in less than 2 weeks, a couple  months ago, and my
Canadian PCT entry permit in just over 2 weeks, at the same  time. On the
entry permit I just put "Pending" in the Passport number box; it  came back
with no problem.
    Don't try to hide stuff that should be in  the crimes box; some were
refused, I'd guess when something undisclosed popped  up on a computer search.
I'd also guess that drug crimes, either  way, might result in a refusal,
period. Big Brother's black  lists have probably be enlarged by a factor of 10
since 9-11.

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Sean Carey <seanpct75 at gmail.com>  wrote:

> I filled everything out, but am wondering. On the front page  next to
where
> you put your social security number it asks for Passport  Number. Do I
need
> this? Where the heck do I get this? I thought since I  was entering via
the
> pct I didn't need a "passport", but just had to  fill this out. Thank you.

**************Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.
Try the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)