[pct-l] Free Lessons

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat May 2 15:26:25 CDT 2009

Actually Switchback, the logo on the baseball hat said....."SEX
INSTRUCTOR....First Lesson Free".
I am a firm believer in sharing our vast experience and knowledge with
those less experienced and knowledgeable.
It is the right thing to do....don't you agree?

BTW....the free lessons are intended only for the young, innocent,
inexperienced members of the opposite sex who would benefit the most
from those free lessons, so there is no need for you and AsABat to apply
for free lessons.
Besides, I am backlogged for six month with applications for free lessons.

JMT Reinhold
Sex Instructor

Switchback wrote:
I spot a baseball hat in the crowd that says....."Sex Instructor...First
Session Free"....and immediately yell  "Reinhold"  instantly the reply
is  "Switchback"...So we hook up.  Lot's of laughs.