[pct-l] Hat Creek Rim and Lost Creek

Jim Eagleton eagleton at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 10:23:33 CDT 2009

1)  Colby - Thanks for restocking the Rt 22 cache.  Is it easy to find?  i.e. which corner off the intersection?

2)  Are there other reliable caches I should be aware of?

3)  Going sobo, where is the best place to tank up at Baum/Crystal lakes.  It looks like Rock Creek/aquaduct is the most promising, unless the aquaduct drains Rock Creek, and the aquaduct is inaccessable.  Of course, a faucet at the fish hatchery would be even better.

4)  I will be hiking sobo to the cache July 11.   I assume that this is at the lead edge of the pack and the cache should be open and still ok?

Regards,

toc