[pct-l] request for advice or help

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Thu May 31 21:34:27 CDT 2007

Your plan sounds reasonable.  The road to Horseshoe Meadows and to Kennedy
Meadows off 395 have enough traffic, and as you've pointed out, are hiker
friendly.

I'm not sure about your cell provider, but mine didn't work until we were
well down the mountain.

We hosted Sunwalker here recently.  Your son is a very nice young man.  Have
a great time hiking with him in the Sierras.

-=Donna "L-Rod" Saufley=-