[pct-l] Never Try to Outsmart Your Trail Partner.htm

reinholdmetzger at cox.net reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun May 27 01:04:14 CDT 2007

Switchback,
I still think you should consider the ''GRAZER''  option, it would be a healthy alternative to processed food and you would be so light, you would be the envy of the hiker comunity. Poles will help your knees, but losing the weight will do more than anything else to help your knees.

Say, your Mt. Humphry undertaking may go down in history as one of the great expeditions of our time.  I am torn between going to Scott's wedding and staying home to watch the live coverage of this historic undertaking, but since Scott's wedding to Michelle is a once in a lifetime event, and an historic event such as your and Ed's Mt. Humphrey expedition will draw such world-wide interest, it will most certainly be replayed many times over and I can watch it after the wedding.

Say, how much are the networks paying you and Ed for the broadcasting rights?  There should be big bucks in this and since you and Ed are getting "OLD",  this could be a nice retirement package.
And I know at your age, old age security weighs heavily on your mind.

JMT Reinhold
The Switchback hero worshipper