[pct-l] [pct-al] Catra is on her way

reinholdmetzger at cox.net reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat May 26 06:12:19 CDT 2007

No, no, no,
You have Catra all wrong, she is not that kind of girl at all.....hard core?.......absolutely,......psychedelic?......most certainly,...... determined & driven?......you bet.
But Catra has a soft hart inside that hard outer shell and is a decent ,
thoughtful and caring girl.
The outdoors is the only thing Catra can't get enough off.

JMT Reinhold
Still dreaming about Catra & defender of her integrity