[pct-l] (no subject)

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Fri May 25 22:16:39 CDT 2007

"How's Your Trail"?   I did the I-10 to Mission Creek trail camp in August a
couple years ago. I started at 14:00 hrs.
(2:00PM) at 102 degrees with my umbrella, carried 6 liters and resupplied 3
times each of the three days it took me to crawl up, that's a lot of water,
thank God the creeks were running.  Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder
Bill "Semper Fi"