[pct-l] Where's Scott Williamson ???

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:30:19 CDT 2007

I am trying to hook up with Scott Williamson. Would like to get his report
of what and where the trail damage is between Manning Park and Steven's
Pass. Then I can pass it on to the north bounders as they come through.

If anyone is in contact with him please pass my message along. He needs to
stop at the Dinsmore's in Skykomish.

I am leaving May 24th and be back on June 4th. Please hold any response to
this on this site until I return. Otherwise my "vacation" message will kick
back on this site. Shoot me a personel email.

zaqueltooocool at gmail.com

Andrea
PCT MOM