[pct-l] Water

ke sunshinenhugs at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 21:58:23 CDT 2007

This weekend Fred G. and I were on the trail between 74 and Fobes (not together tho')  I went down at Live Oaks Springs and it has good flow. Went down to Tunnel Springs and could not find any water (might not have looked in the right place) but there was no indication of it either. Fred reported Cedar Creek. The cache at Fobes junction is used up. However, there are 7 full gallons at the bottom of the spur trail at the parking area on Fobes Rd.
  Karen