[pct-l] General question

Judson judsonwb at jeffnet.org
Wed May 16 19:39:20 CDT 2007

I'd done several loops that included part of the PCT, but my first all PCT section was section O, a trip I look back at with great fondness, mostly for all the things that went wrong=).

My favorite is section B in OR (I-5 to 140) because it's my hometown section and I know every inch of it like my own backyard. Also, it's backpackable far earlier than anything else in OR and WA. I'm taking some 10mi./day friends out there over Memorial Day.

Judson
Ashland