[pct-l] Fw: Photo in the News Cat Chases Bear Up Tree.htm TEST

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun May 13 17:56:22 CDT 2007

I don't know if the Sierra Inter Agency Bear Task Force has
ruled on this cat or not. Probably not since no one is
selling such cats.

As a downside, consider the weight of carrying all the kitty
kibble.

But this conversation sure beats the usual discussion of
bear cans.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>

Using Mozilla Thunderbird