[pct-l] section B advice

Robert Albach ralbach at austin.rr.com
Sun May 13 15:04:18 CDT 2007

Howdy Folks,

Would appreciate a bit of advise. Due to work and family schedule
complications my planned section B hike has been continuously delayed.
My question is how late might one attempt this section (Warner to I10)
and find water enough to complete the hike. Might be able to go in early
June.

I did section A last year (Campo to Warner) starting May 7th finishing
in 4.5 days. Would like to do things a bit slower as I'll have more than
a week this time.

Am training here in Austin by running every other day at noon and am in
as good a shape as last year.

Thanks in advance.

-Robert