[pct-l] No Way Memorial

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 21:18:55 CDT 2007

Those of you who were at Keneddy Meadow for the service for No Way Ray will remember we had it on Fathers Day up there. Tomorrow is Mothers Day and its the day Alice will be stopping at Deep Creek to remember No Way Ray. Pinhead and i will be there as well and we will have a luncheon at the first bridge when you cross Deep Creek. There is a picnic area 1000 yards up from the bridge where we will have food set up... Anyone in the area please stop in for lunch...........
  Meadow Ed