[pct-l] Car Shuttle hiking partners

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 11 15:50:09 CDT 2007

Hi all

  My name is Amanda and I am day hiking out of Walker Pass or Kennendy Meddows to points north.  I can only get out there on Sundays as I work six days a week.  I can drive up on Saturday nights, camp, hike Sunday and drive back to Los Angeles after hiking on Sundays.

What I am always looking for are people to car shuttle with.  I am flexable as to which weekends I hike which section.  it's just that getting back to my car is becomming a big problem.  Doing out & back hikes means hiking twice the distence and making progress at half the rate. Ugh!  I had to skip over Walker Pass/Owens Peak Wilderness, but can take time off from work to hike it if I have a partner to shuttle with.

  So if you are going to hiking on a Sunday anywhere between Walker Pass or Kennedy Meddows and Yosemite and would like someone to car shuttle with, let me know.

  Amanda