[pct-l] Slideshow For Your Photos?

Shauna csxii at schizoaffective.org
Fri May 11 13:36:20 CDT 2007

On Fri, 11 May 2007 11:28:09 -0700, "Andrea Dinsmore"
<zaqueltooocool at gmail.com> had this to say:

>Question..........why do *some* feel that hikers should get everything free
>from others ??  Isn't there a cost to everything that is done in life ??
>Isn't it only fair to those putting in time, money and efforts into the
>hiker community to *at least* recoop their costs ?? And if a hiker (like
>Squatch) who puts in an extreme amount of time and their own money to put
>together a history of each year on the trail for all........what's the
>problem with charging for what is done ??  What if all of those who support
>the trail stopped doing it and just let you all "*hike your own hike*"
>without any input from those in the background ?? Internet info, supply
>companies, local businesses, trail magic and trail hosts. Would you prefer
>they all just kept out of your way ?? Would you feel better if the trail was
>like that ?? Ala natural ??
>
>Inquiring minds want to know !!
>
>PCT MOM

Just curious I saw somewhere that you charge $20.00 per night to stay at
your house?  Is that true?  Also I know you are building new accommodations
for hikers, will there be a fee for using them?  If my information is wrong
please forgive me.   Either way I'm not making any judgments, just trying
to get clarifications.

\\\\\\\\\
We must remember that in time of war what is said on
 the enemy's side of the front is always propaganda
 and what is said on our side of the front is truth
and righteousness, the cause of humanity and a
crusade for peace. - Walter Lippmann