[pct-l] Looking for Section hiking partner (Tuolomne NOBO)

Tom Bache tbache at san.rr.com
Fri May 11 11:48:29 CDT 2007

I'm eager to hike from Tuolomne Meadows north -- I'm looking for someone to
work with me to get cars at Tuolomne and a northern terminus.  I'm flexible
on where that might be, but the outer limit for my time availability is Echo
Summit (150 miles north).

Timing:  Flexible, but I think it is ok (i.e., fun rather than an epic
struggle with snow, dangerous stream crossings, and mosquitoes) as early as
mid-June this year (if those more expert think I need enlightment, please
do).  My mind says "the sooner the better."

Plan:  There are lots of ways to position cars and HYOH.  If you are
interested in trying to work out a mutually-beneficial plan,  please send a
note off-line.

Tom Bache
San Diego