[pct-l] trailhead transportation

Ed Gilroy egilroy at comcast.net
Thu May 10 19:11:16 CDT 2007

I hiked Tuolumne to Red's Meadow a few years back, here's what I did:

 I flew from NYC into Oakland, took the Bart to San Francisco, Amtrak to
some
 town I can't recall and then a bus to Yosemite Valley, then bus to
Tuolumne.
 Not nearly as bad as it sounds if you are not in a big hurry. A day in San
 Fran, a day in the valley, well worth the time in this beautiful country.

 I know that doesn't help you on the Sierra City end, but just a suggestion.

 Enjoy the trip.

 Ed