[pct-l] Big Expedition to Mt. Humphrey.htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed May 9 19:06:33 CDT 2007

Switchback,
I am so relieved you announced the date of your historic and death defying
Mt. Humphrey expedition. I was concerned that due to conflicting obligations
I might not be able witness this historic event.
I will, accordingly, schedule my calendar around May 30 - June 2.

I, the rest of the backpacker community, Elevator and the rest of the nation
anxiously await your journey and pray for your safe return.

Needless to say, this historic event will be covered by all major news
papers and broadcast by all networks world-wide.

Yes,...... you and Meadows Ed....... will be world renowned explorers and
idols to countless, world - wide.

I  WILL  BOW  IN  YOUR  &  MEADOWS  ED'S  PRESENCE

JMT Reinhold
Your humbled trail companion

Switchback writes..................The big Mt. Humphrey ( 12,633 ft. ) PCT
training expedition is May 30 - June 2.