[pct-l] %5Bpct-l%5D%20%2078%20DAY%20WOMEN%27S%20PCT%20RECORD%20ATTEMPT

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Tue May 8 19:24:27 CDT 2007

Here is what I found in the archives

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 12:12:30 -0700
From: "John Brennan" <john at frozenpoodle.com>
Subject: [pct-l] RE: The first one to Canada loses
To: "'PCT List'" <pct-l at mailman.backcountry.net>

I saw Rocketgirl south of Mojave (when we were contemplating some rank
water) then her name of the roof of the Stehekin bus (but with no date).
Anyone get a finish date for her?  Or a start date for that matter?

<snip> we can't forget Rocketgirl, who completed her hike in only 74 days in
2002.  She was super
>cool.

John B., the hiker formerly known as Cupcake

Message: 12