[pct-l] ADZ mysterious spray.htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue May 8 06:10:40 CDT 2007

[pct-l] ADZ mysterious sprayOne can not dismiss the possibility that Switchback is behind all this.
I mean everybody knows he plunders an sacks unsuspecting hikers and is forever looking for ways to become more efficient at it.
Hikers weakened by illness will not be able to adequately defend themselves and therefore become easy prey for the pirate.

I SAY LETS TAR AND FEATHER HIM AND DRAG HIS ASS BEHIND A TEAM OF HORSES
ALONG THE ''PCT'' ALL THE WAY FROM MEXICO TO CANADA.

JMT Reinhold
Victim's justice advocate

  -----

  [pct-l] ADZ mysterious spray
  Freiman, Paul pfreiman at ucsd.edu
  Sun May 6 20:51:06 CDT 2007

    a.. Previous message: [pct-l] repairing the trail
    b.. Next message: [pct-l] ADZ mysterious spray
    c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

There was a mysterious illness that came shortly after people left the ADZ.  Now I understand that Meadow Mary has a hypersensitivity to chemicals and people often dismiss her, but she felt the lake was sprayed.  Many of the beloved thru hikers suddenly developed upper respiratory ailments from an irritatited throat to a serious ailment that hit Yogi and would have stopped a normal hiker. (Yogi is feeling better and won't let it stop her.)  Meadow Mary has either gone home or to the Saufley's for rest.

Anyway, TurtleDon, Happy Feet, and Tumbleweed came in this morning and will leave tomorrow.  Me?  I'm celebrating my 14th wedding anniversery with 4 days at Warner Ranch.  It is SOOOOO nice here.
Capt Bivy, over