[pct-l] Sections C and F report

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Mon May 7 15:54:54 CDT 2007

On May 6, 2007, at 5:36 PM, Schifrin Benjamin wrote:
> 5. I just got home from rewalking Section F. All the usual water
> sources in the guide are up and running, including, unfortunately,
> the large caches at Kelso Valley Road and Bird Springs Pass. Smaller
> at Butterbredt Road.

Any comments regarding Willow Spring between Kelso and Bird Spring?

It seems to me that if one were to try to hike this section without
relying on caches one strategy might be:

	Landers
	Willow
	McIver

Does it make sense to access Willow via SC103 and return via the same
route or continue a loop along SC11 to return to the PCT?

Gary Wright (Radar)