[pct-l] Big Reward Offer

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon May 7 09:32:17 CDT 2007

At the recent Kickoff I bought  three things; ULA rain wrap, pack cover, and
rain mitts.  My rain mitts are missing and I think someone  swiped them after
my gear seminar.

After the seminar a lot of people  were hanging around my private hiker
supply box looking at things.  I  mentioned that these things were my personal
items for backpacking.  The  free stuff was over on the picnic table.

I strongly suspect someone swiped  my new mitts.  So, I am offering a reward
of $5.00 for the arrest,  conviction, and return of my property.

Remember, trail pirates are the  only ones authorized to plunder, pillage,
and sack along trail.

I thank you.

Switchback the  Victim