[pct-l] Kickoff Drawing Big Prize

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri May 4 09:55:16 CDT 2007

I almost forgot about  this.

First I want to thank everyone who  attended the Pirate Lair SuperSecret
seminar.  It was the biggest crowd I  have ever had at about 40 people.  Even
though I did not have enough time  to really do a seminar, I think everyone had a
good time.

I previously forgot to mention that  there was a Pink Flamingo shelter stake
drawing at the seminar and a  winner.  The question to win the big prize was,
"How old was famous thru  hiker Grandma Gatewood when she started her hiking
career?"

There was much frenzy and yelling  among the seminar participants.  It almost
got out of hand, but then we had  the correct answer of 67 years old.

Again, thanks to all the seminar  attendees and to Ground Pounder Bill and
ArmChair for helping me.  I thank  you.

Switchback the  Generous