[pct-l] what thru hikers do....

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Thu May 3 15:12:34 CDT 2007

JoAnn "are we there yet" writes: <<I  had been in the hospital and had
surgery on the 27th. Obviously I was not concentrating and obviously (to me)
did not read the entire post by who ever in the hell "Hippy..." might be.>>

...and you could say, of course, that you were on REALLY GOOD painkillers so
you understandably missed all the crude stuff that was NOT posted by
Switchback...  and that you were really missing all of us who otherwise try
to keep you behaving :).

Glad you're back, JoAnn!

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California