[pct-l] what thru hikers do....

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Thu May 3 12:54:15 CDT 2007

Oh my god...now I see what you were referring to. No way on everything good about life would I ever laugh at such a crude and rude display of total lack of ethics and civility.

I am gong to cc this to the list so there will be no other confusion. And yes, I truly have learned a lesson. I was referring to the original post of "what thru hikers do" by Switchback; just as "Ceanothus" did on "Mon. 30, Apr 2007 13:55:43" I was, in no way, responding to the inexcusable post of April 30th "Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:25:38".

I apologize to the entire list if I confused anyone as to which post I was referring. I  had been in the hospital and had surgery on the 27th. Obviously I was not concentrating and obviously (to me) did not read the entire post by who ever in the hell "Hippy..." might be.

With sincere regret to everyone,

are we there yet