[pct-l] BATTLE OF THE MOST HANDSOME

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed May 2 20:41:31 CDT 2007

OK, it's official........Pygmy, by unanimous vote is the most handsome on
the trail and JMT Reinhold is merely the second most handsome.
Also Pygmy and I have agreed, since Ronnie Jo will probably need and
appreciate those hiking poles more than I will, I will give up my claim to
those poles, accept them on Ronnie Jo's behalf and mail them to Ronnie Jo.
NOW  THERE  SWITCHBACK  WOULD  YOU  HAVE  BEEN  THAT  CONSIDERED  AND DONE
SOMETHING  LIKE  THAT?.......OF  COURSE  NOT  YOU  SELFISH  PIRATE.
Of course I expect Ronnie Jo to drag me into her cave if we ever meet on the
trail.
Ronnie go to picture 371 on Armchairs Kick-off 2 album so you will recognize
me when you see me on the trail.

JMT Reinhold
The second most handsome on the trail