[pct-l] Looking for a segment trip on the PCT that ends in Whitney

kmurray at pol.net kmurray at pol.net
Wed May 2 15:22:02 CDT 2007

Heading north, starting at Kennedy Meadows, or Cottonwood Pass.
Heading south, starting at Kearsearge Pass, Taboose pass, Sawmill Pass, or
Bishop Pass.

For comprehensive on all things Whitney,

www.whitneyportalstore.com

discussion board, including the somewhat complex permit issues
Hey there. . I am new to the list and it's been a while since I've bp
(college, some 25 years ago). . I am getting ready for a September BP
trip and would like to to do a segment of the PCT that ends with a
Whitney Summit. . .Not being familiar with the PCT (but training
awfully hard now to prepared for it), can anyone recommend a 50-75 mile
segment that ends at Whitney. . .or point me to some resources.  Many
thanks in advance.  OzzieOne