[pct-l] What Thru Hikers Do Around the Campfire

Hippy Notify hippynotttify at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 01:25:38 CDT 2007

  There was a beautiful young woman knocking on my hotel room door all night! I finally had to let her out.

 A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?" The man says, "Well, I make a good living."

 I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.

 I've been in love with the same woman for 49 years. If my wife ever finds out, she'll kill me!

 What are three words a woman never wants to hear when she's making love? "Honey, I'm home!"

 Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife does.

We went back to the hotel where we spent our wedding night.  Our room had a waterbed. My wife called it the Dead  Sea.

She was at the beauty shop for two hours. But that was only for the estimate.

 She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.

The doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.

The Doctor called Mrs. Cohen saying, "Mrs. Cohen, your check came back."
 Mrs. Cohen answered, "So did my arthritis!"

 A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking."  The drunk says "Okay, let's get started."

  Why do Jewish divorces cost so much? They're worth it.

 Why do Jewish men die before their wives? They want to.

A spic walks into a bar and says, "Hey, nigger, give me a drink." The nigger bartender says, "I'll give you a drink, but I would appreciate it if you wouldn't refer to me as a "nigger." "Oh man!, I am sure sorry about that bro'. Won't happen again." A few minutes later the spic says, "Hey moon crickett, another round." The nigger says,"Hey, look, I really don't want you calling me "moon crickett" either." The spic says,"Sorry bootlips, I didn't mean anything by it." The bartender says, "OK that's it! How would you like it if you were the bartender and I came in here calling you names?" "I don't know, let's find out." So the spic puts on an apron and goes behind the bar and the nigger walks outside and comes back in and shouts, "Hey wetback! I want a fucking drink!" The "bartender" stops washing glasses and says, "Oh, I'm sorry, we don't serve niggers in here."