[pct-l] Libido and the Hiker

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Sep 29 22:46:21 CDT 2006

Tortoise,
You are 100% correct, safety of our hikers has to be the of the utmost
importance.
I will therefore dedicate ''chapter 1'' to identifying toxic plants and
dangerous and unsuitable locations  to make sure the hikers ultimate
wilderness experience will be a memorable & pleasant experience.
I will accordingly name ''chapter  1''       SAFE  SEX  IN THE  WILDERNESS.

JMT Reinhold
Safe sex in the wilderness advocate