[pct-l] Libido and the Hiker

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Sep 29 10:51:36 CDT 2006

    Catching up on my emails, I soon discovered that every response to
Switchback's original Libido and the Hiker post was posted twice. What does this
mean? Deleting the duplicates still left a lot of reading and study, but long
before I finished my dirty mind had formulated new names for the acronym PCT.
    Bighummel, I sure don't remember any such fine print. Perhaps at your
    When I got to Reinhold's first post, I rushed to my large backpacking and
outdoor library, over 20 ft worth, assuming he wrote the book Sex in the
Outdoors, found in the Basics section of my library. Alas, that book was writen by
Buck Tilton (Backpacker Magazine columnist) and Robert Rose, MD (to assist in
identifying rashes from unknown PCT vegitation, I guess). Upon discovering
that serious deficit in my library, I rushed to Amazon.com (but checked PCTA
first -  see my previous post today) to remedy the defect. A title search gave 88
hits, but not Reihold's book; an author search gave 0 hits. I'm deeply
disappointed; perhaps the book is privately published, is an ebook, or is too risque
for even Amazon; so I trust that Reinhold will elighten us as to how to
obtain such a classic.
    I'm quite jealous of those who live in CA, WA, or OR, and can actually,
and somewhat conveniently, test the various theories put forth recently. Those
of us living further away can only wait, wonder, and watch? Perhaps someone
will post videos - off the PCT-L please.
    Uh, Tarvalee, are you, uh, busy next spring? I can see that you're shy
and inhibited, but I, would really like to get to know you better; and, uh, can
I wear my Dirty Girl gaiters to bed?

Bob "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of Texas