[pct-l] Snow questionaire...

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Wed Sep 27 20:51:51 CDT 2006

Hi, JoAnn!

It's always a pleasure reading your posts!

I have received quite a few questionnaires back, either to the List or Mountain Education directly, and the results are personally different.  For example, some people simply don't mind hiking with wet feet while others do;  those who don't mind the snowy conditions are usually from the North and can't handle the heat of the desert.

As the hikers come in from their adventure, I hope they will check their email and respond.  The more we can compile and average, the more interesting!  However it will take us some time to get the results up on the site, so don't hold your breath!  I will have a preliminary report at the ALDHA in a couple of days!

The school's site is www.mountaineducation.com

Mtnned

For Information on Programs, previous Trips, and Photo Gallery,

Please visit: www.mountaineducation.com