[pct-l] JMT record??

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Sep 27 16:26:29 CDT 2006

Yogy,
I'm trying to keep the cholesterol down, but it's higher than it should be
so is the blood pressure.
My wife keeps telling stop doing those JMT marathons you are going to get a
heart attack (I might have been able to do the JMT faster if she would not
make me drag all those pills along).
I say if I'm going to go it might as well be on my beloved JMT.  Just
scatter my ashes on the JMT.
Oh, yes, and also on the Grand Canyon (preferably at Havasu Falls or Deer
Creek Falls)...... I love the JMT.....but I also love the Grand Canyon.
After all, I have been hiking the Grand Canyon much longer than the JMT.
Two different animals but both unbelievably beautiful in they're own way.

Happy Trails, JMT Reinhold