[pct-l] Snow Questionaire for pct thru hike finishers

Rebecca Mezoff rlmezoff at cybermesa.com
Mon Sep 25 14:35:20 CDT 2006

And for those of use who may not make any of those seminars before
hiking the trail next year, can you include your answers on the list
of make them available somewhere?  Or put them on the PCT2007 yahoo
group list?  These are pretty much all of the questions I think we're
all having thinking about next year and if you can share the wealth
and only answer once (because we're all going to be asking them over
the next few months), it would be so great.
Thanks!
Rebecca, PCT '07