[pct-l] Class of 74

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Sep 21 15:27:54 CDT 2006

Switchback wrote........Scruffy said ''No I don't do any of that''.  The
doctor carefully looked at Scruffy
                                  and said '' then why do you care?''
------
Switchback,............the doctor failed to ask the most important question.

I don't do any of the things Scruffy does not do either, except for hiking
in the sun.
I....... don't smoke,....... I don't drink,........SEX  IS  MY  ONLY
VISE......that is why I do care about
living until I'm 80.
I don't chase women either, since I met my wife, one is all you need if you
have the right one.

JMT Reinhold
Your hopelessly addicted trail companion