[pct-l] Fire in the Angeles NF

matt maxon matt at mattmaxon.com
Wed Sep 20 09:42:16 CDT 2006

I checked into it, it is named the Pines Fire located at Clear Creek
Junction, this is the intersection of Angeles Crest and Angeles Forest
Highway's.

This is some distance from the PCT and doesn't threaten the trail.

FYI it was reported as 150 acres, 30% contained as of 10pm 09/19, it was
threatening the Fire Station at Clear Creek, as well as the Clear Creek
Outdoor Education Center (LAUSD), Clear Creek School  (LAUSD), and Red Box

Regards
Trail90