[pct-l] Thru-hiker groupies

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Tue Sep 19 19:52:02 CDT 2006

Kelly and I enjoyed our hike with you and Taz into Hope Lake in late August.
On this trip, you met several thruhikers I met on my Stevens to Goats hike.
Where's Taz the Wonder Dog, the only dog that can match Monte in a snoring
competition? Here's a shot of Splash's furry friend, and the Snoring
co-Champion at Hope Lake .
http://www.pbase.com/losthiker/image/66771361/original

Hi there.....

  Just a quick note and link to some trail photos.

  Sue (Hatchet Jack) and I just returned from an expedition on the PCT.
Stevens Pass to Snoqualmie.  Our primary objectives were to stuff ourselves
silly with blueberries (quite successful, we were), and to see this years'
hikers and wish them well.

  I'd say that we were pretty successful on both counts, and we even had a
bit of snow thrown in to make things interesting.

  Here is a link to the photos for anyone who might be interested:

  http://www.pbase.com/splashphoto/a_week_in_the_woods

  Happy trails!
  Splash '05