[pct-l] Thru-hiker groupies

Sevenon7th@yahoo.com sevenon7th at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 08:31:48 CDT 2006

Hi there.....

  Just a quick note and link to some trail photos.

  Sue (Hatchet Jack) and I just returned from an expedition on the PCT.  Stevens Pass to Snoqualmie.  Our primary objectives were to stuff ourselves silly with blueberries (quite successful, we were), and to see this years' hikers and wish them well.

  I'd say that we were pretty successful on both counts, and we even had a bit of snow thrown in to make things interesting.

  Here is a link to the photos for anyone who might be interested:

  http://www.pbase.com/splashphoto/a_week_in_the_woods

  Happy trails!
  Splash '05