[pct-l] looking people to hike with

Julie Wroblewski wroblewski.julie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:01:12 CDT 2006

I am looking for someone to hike with this coming sprong. I am planning on
doing 2.5 to 3 months on the PCT, starting in the beginning or mid-April. I
do not have a set route yet, however, I know that my hike will include John
Muir-Central CA section. I'm a 24 year old college grad and I have just
started training and planning for my hike. Let me know if you have any
recommendations on how to find a hiking partner, or if you are someone you
know is planning to hike this part of the trail in spring/summer. Thanks.
wroblewski.julie at gmail.com