[pct-l] New Bill in the US House today

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 20:50:29 CDT 2006

Too All

I believe this subject has been covered enough.

Lonetrail

In a message dated 9/17/2006 1:54:31 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
brick at fastpack.com writes:

Actually,

Monte was not thrown off the list. There was a thread  that as getting
out of hand that Monte had participated in.

I closed  the thread. Monte got mad and left in a huff.

Funny thing was, I hadn't  even gotten around to reading Monte's
particular post when I decided to  close the thread, so it would have
been pretty difficult for me to have  been persecuting him. When I
finally read his contribution, is was  sort-of-on-topic, so I didn't
have a problem with it.

I privately  pointed out to him that my admin post had nothing to do
with him whatsoever  and he got even angrier, and wrote to me: (this is
a direct quote) "You are  an first class Ass. Shove It .... Love to
have you on the Mat for 5  minutes!!!"

So I guess he was insulted that he wasn't important enough  to warrant
an admin note.

Folks, this list is simply not worth the  waste of passion. Save it for
fighting the real  demons.

-Brick
PCT-L Admin

On 9/15/06, Lonetrail at aol.com  <Lonetrail at aol.com> wrote:

> Meadow Ed  writes
> Please save us from the politicians in this  country......
> >   Meadow  Ed
>

> I'm afraid to give my opinion on political  issues. I'm scare of being
thrown
> of the list like Monte.   It's a shame we have to seal our minds.  Sorry
> Meadow Ed I can't  help you.
>
> Meadow Ed writes
> Please save us from the  politicians in this country......
> >   Meadow  Ed
>

> Lonetrail
>

> In a message  dated 9/14/2006 7:21:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
>  csxii at schizoaffective.org writes:
>
> On Thu,  14 Sep 2006  18:36:19 -0700 (PDT), ed faubert
> <edfaubert at yahoo.com>  had  this to say:
>
> >This bill calls for the "study" of the need  for a  fence on the
US/Canadian