[pct-l] Urgent need to borrow PCT video!

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.com
Thu Sep 14 14:26:09 CDT 2006

To anyone between 'Frisco and S.Lake Tahoe tomorrow:

Does anyone have one of Weathercarrot's or Squatch's video documentaries of hiking the trail and trail life???

I would like to show it to the annual gathering of Wilderness Rangers (USFS & NPS) tomorrow afternoon up in Lake Tahoe.  I'll be driving up on 80 and 50 from the Bay Area (Sonoma) and would love to borrow one from anyone who lives along the way.

The Rangers have expressed a desire to know who is hiking the trail and what they go through doing it.  A video would do it!!

Can anyone help Friday morning (9/15)??

Thanks!

Mtnned